We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our self-storage team(s) in the Illawarra and South Coast.
The team player will be an active member within the business and will be the first point of call for customers face to face, over the phone and via web-based media.
Please note this is a casual position.
A Successful Applicant:
- Must be able to work weekend and weekdays when needed.
- Proven sales history.
- At least 12 months’ clerical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Intermediate computer skills including a thorough understanding of Microsoft office.
- Ability to learn and adjust to new systems.
- Ability to maintain workload and operation needs through prioritizing and planning.
- Ability to think on your feet have a can-do attitude and be of pleasant nature.
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated being able to work within a team and autonomously when needed.
- Opening and closing of workplace.
- Answering phone and web inquiries.
- Providing customers with information and pricing.
- Booking units.
- Filling out contracts.
- Diaritising all sales and inquiries.
- Working with our POS System.
- Maintain cleanliness of workplace and warehouse.
- Keeping office clean which includes but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning glass and toilet.
- Closing end of day via system and EFTPOS.
- Any other duties which are required to maintain a working office environment.
Please email resume with cover letter for why you would be best suited to this position <>